Filtered by Detroit, MI, USA
- At least one year of experience on major litigation support projects.
- Broad experience in a variety of areas (e.g. document center, coding shop, field discovery, etc.) - is preferable to limited experience in one area only.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the client’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platforms, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the client’s office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources preferred.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Maintain and process incoming closed criminal and civil physical and electronic files within two days of receipt. Entry of data into case management software and databases to ensure accurate records. The ability to lift 50 lbs. Assist Records Coordinator with processing record requests. Process internal file requests for electronic and physical files. Knowledge areas should include legal records and pleadings, court litigation procedure, Microsoft office software and Freedom of Information Act. Scan in physical records then perform quality control of scanned documents. Possess excellent customer service skills.
Job Code: RR1102
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Open Positions: 1