Filtered by Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Have domain knowledge of the Integrated Eligibility applications is must have.
• Expertise and working knowledge of the Eligibility Determination and Benefit Calculations on and knowledge on Medical Assistance, Food Stamp, Cash Assistance programs
• Familiar with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
• Understanding, Analyzing and Streamlining Test Requirements.
• Knowledge on different Levels of Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing).
• Familiar with Functional and Non-functional Testing.
• Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report, and Test Metrics) and Test script execution.
Job Code: RR1038
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
Open Positions: 3