Filtered by Santa Fe, NM, USA
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
Skills and Experience:
Strong conceptual knowledge of: OOPS, Core Java, Collections, Multithreading etc, Min 2-4years of experience in the below areas:
· Experience with working on frameworks: Spring Boot all modules, Spring/Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, Weservices (SOAP/REST).
· Experience on web/application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, WildFly, WebSphere etc.).
· Experience in writing comprehensive UI unit test cases using Junit.
· Min 2 yrs. of experience in performing code reviews [manual and tool based]
· Ability to write SQL with complex joins on RDBMS, understanding of database functions
· Experience with software design patterns like creational, structural, behavioral and concurrency patterns.
· Experience in DevOps process and tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/UrbanCode with build technology like Maven/Gradle
· Experience with Github/Bitbucket/Subversion,/Perforce etc. versioning systems.
· Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5/SE 6 /Sun
Job Code: RR758
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Santa Fe, NM, USA
Open Positions: 1