Filtered by Jersey City, NJ, USA
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
5+ years of project experience in Java, including minimum 2 years of experience in building.
distributed compute / data centric software solutions.
• Advance level knowledge and experience programming in Java 8+. This experience should also
include application & usage of multithreading, collections, and functional programming.
• Minimum of one year working experience in developing cloud native streaming applications
using Kafka / Kafka Streams and Spring Framework.
• Preferred for candidates in streaming development background: Hands-on experience using
streams API and hands-on experience with any high speed map-reduced based distributed
computing frameworks such as AWS EMR, Apache FLINK, Apache Spark, etc.
• Some hands-on experience with a distributed message broker, such as Kafka, RabbitMQ,
ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
Nice to have skills -
• Intermediate working knowledge of Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle,
Nexus/Artifactory, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
• Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills, resourcefulness, and strong researching
• Proficiency and demonstrated skills in both Oral and Written business communication
Job Code: RR4457
Job Type: Contractor
Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
Open Positions: 1