Filtered by Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Global Banking & Markets (GBM), Prime Configuration, Analyst
This is a fast-paced external facing services role that provides data configuration and trade file workflow automation solutions to our global client base across all business lines within Prime Services. As the technical arm of the broader client services ecosystem the team’s responsibilities include, facilitating new fund launches onto various Client platforms by partnering closely with sales, client relationship managers, operations, engineers, and other technology teams in an ever-changing market.
Client alignment is critical for this role to be able to identify opportunities and leverage existing relationships to standardize, automate and optimize tradefile workflows. The team works closely with our dedicated engineering teams responsible for building Prime Marquee (The Future of Digital Finance) applications and operations teams to collaborate and deliver flexible and holistic offerings to our clients.
An essential part of the role is gaining a deep understanding of the Client Prime Services workflows and assist clients in getting the most out of our technology offerings.
The candidate will interact with Clients, service providers and internal stakeholders daily to own, solve, and support external client configuration and tradefile requests as they pertain to new and add to existing fund launches.
Bring hands-on approach to data integration and configuration tasks while working alongside various cross-divisional teams
Able to multi-task and prioritize delivery for monthly fund launches within the region.
Take ownership for assigned configuration tasks and proactively escalate to regional leads for queries outside of expertise.
SKILL / EXPERIENCE
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Client facing experience, preferably in the financial industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Strong team player, yet simultaneously able to work on independent initiatives
· Experience with data management and working with reference data
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to balance commercial goals with good risk management
· Highly motivated with the ability to maintain momentum on many different work-streams simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with the Financial Services Industry, particularly within Prime Brokerage and Futures/OTC Clearing businesses
· Willingness to learn new technological advancements in the financial industry
· Experience in a client facing role
Job Code: RR4740
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Open Positions: 1